Chalkworthy Cottage Antiquing Paint
Giani Return Policy and Warranty:
If you have an unused kit or materials that you would like to return, please contact Giani, Inc. within 60 days of the purchase date for a full refund, excluding shipping and handling.
If you purchased your Giani products from a retail store or an online marketplace other than gianigranite.com, please return the materials to the place of purchase.
Limited Material Warranty:
Giani, Inc. warrants, for a period of 12 months from the date of application, if applied during the paints proper shelf life (paint has a shelf life of 2 years), that it's products are free of defects in material and workmanship, when applied and maintained in accordance with surface preparation and application recommended by Giani. This limited warranty covers a one-time fulfillment of replacement material(s) or a product refund excluding shipping costs. After 12 months, customers are expected to maintain their countertops, garages, cabinets, appliances, and furniture/projects, and take the proper care as listed under the FAQ/Instructions and cover any damages that ensue if care is not maintained.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Dissatisfaction with the color, finish/shine, or application process. Problems or damage due to application or maintenance other than as recommended by Giani in its printed labels and instructions.
- Labor costs (as these are D.I.Y. kits and designed for use by anyone and does not require the use of a contractor/professional painter).
- Damage due to accidents or damage caused by chemicals not approved for exposure by Giani, Inc.
- Usage of third-party paints over any Giani product, such as other topcoats/epoxies, other than as recommend by Giani in its printed labels and instructions.
- Minor chips or wear from excessive impact or friction.
- Returns, exchanges, or refunds from a retail store or an online marketplace other than gianigranite.com.
This warranty requires that the customer provide pictures and answers a series of questions to determine if there are defects with any of Giani's paints. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are concerned about your Giani product.
This warranty gives the customer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. All of Giani's encompassing product lines and each kit's applicators are designed specifically to achieve the optimal finish as stated in the product's instructions. Failure to use it may void the warranty.
All standard orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days and are shipped from St. Louis, MO. All domestic orders to the continental U.S., over $50, qualify for our FREE shipping option. Choosing our free shipping option will have a longer transit time of 7-14 business days.
Ground or Home Delivery through FedEx can take 2-5 business days from the day it was shipped depending on where you live in the country. But please keep in mind, if you placed an order on a Friday, your shipment won’t be processed until Monday and then shipped out that afternoon. Online orders are always processed the following business day.
FedEx does NOT ship on Saturday or Sunday – only business days.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Your package will be shipped via FedEx or United States Postal Service. Final delivery on FedEx shipments may be made by the United States Postal Service. There will be no signature required upon delivery.
- If you place your order on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday and will not arrive until Wednesday.
- If you place your order online on Wednesday, the order will not be processed and shipped until Thursday so your order will not arrive until Monday.
Orders placed outside the continental U.S. will be processed through USPS and you may be responsible for any additional customs charges or fees. Please note, that when shipping your order, Giani has no knowledge of the duties or fees that will be charged. The customer will be notified at time of delivery or when customs has finished processing your package of any charges that remain to be paid. Giani is not responsible for these charges and the customer is responsible for paying for the extra charges and picking up your order from the customs office if need be.
Because of the delay that customs may have on your package, please be aware that transit times will vary and your order may be delayed for some time. Giani also is not notified of these delays once it leaves the U.S.
Delivery Time Summary:
- Orders placed online will be processed on the following business day.
- Free Shipping may take up to 7-14 business days.
- Ground/Home Delivery may take 2-5 business days from the day it was shipped.
- 2nd Day orders placed online will be shipped out the following business day. If order is received online Monday or Tuesday, or Wednesday by phone before 11AM CST, order will be received by the end of the week and take 2 days of shipping from the day it was shipped.